so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Friday, January 15, 2010

Humbled

Catching the kiddos up on their Bible class today. M. Bray has been studying the Commandments and one of her assignments was to reflect and write a few paragraphs honoring each of your parents. Here's what she wrote~

My mother brings all of us crazy people in the family down to earth. She is close to God and helps us become closer to Him too. Philosophy seems to be a gift God has given her. She has the ability to reason through things and understand why people act or think that way. She gives all of her time and attention to us. She's wonderful.

My father brings home the bacon. He always has time for us, however. The ability God has given him is balance. His ability to balance work and family is unparalleled. While my mom brings us back to reality, my dad tries to make us forget. He is a terrific father.




The bond between them is amazing. I've never seen a couple who loves each other AND is willing to show it. We all love each other and because of that I can ask God for little more.

Thanking the Lord for encouragement through my daughter!

1 comment: