so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Deliverer

It just so happen that on Good Friday my personal time of praise was focused on Jesus as my deliverer. So grateful, for through the day I continued to reflect on that thought. Then the accuser stepped in, reminding me of my guilt and shame. It was one of those times when it was so overwhelming, I became physically sick.

The Holy Spirit reminded me not to shun what Jesus accomplished on the cross. Do not shun why Jesus undeservedly lived the worst of all days. On Good Friday, Jesus completely delivered me from my sin! COMPLETELY. On Easter morning, He conquered it. All praise and glory to God!

Warm wishes to you on your Easter celebration!

In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words;

and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. Romans 8:26-27


1 comment:

  1. You are forgiven. He is Risen!
    What a mighty Savior! I love you girl. Happy Resurrection Day!!

    ReplyDelete