so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome!

My pursuit is to glorify God, hence the name of this blog, seekn2glorify. My fingers have been silent nearly a year. During this time, I've been shown many things which I wish I could share. Maybe in time, I can. But for now, I will share the greatest way to glorify the Lord is to just be with Him. It's my favorite place to be. And it makes me long for the day when eternity begins and I will be in His presence forever.

This blog will pick up where C2B left off. I've wanted to come back. My husband and children have wanted me to come back. But circumstances have not allowed. It's good to be back.

1 Corinthians 10:31 So whether you eat or drink, whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment