so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In All Things

When fear creeps in - WORSHIP!
When efforts fail - WORSHIP!
When all alone - WORSHIP!
When under attack - WORSHIP!
When the heart aches - WORHIP!

It's been one of those off days. Just woke up that way. A little on edge and a little insecure. Add a few bumps in the day and before I realize it, I am overtaken. The day was spent in denial but as the sun set, reality settled in. What is it about the night? Lies and insecurities seem to be amplified and distorted. No point in fighting. It's like being in quicksand. The harder I fight the swifter I am engulfed and immobilized.

But I can worship! When all seems to be crumbling around me, whether reality or lie, I can still worship!

Thank you, Lord. You enable me to worship You in all things. I look forward to beginning anew tomorrow. In Jesus name. Amen.

Col 3:2 Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment