so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Monday, April 27, 2009

Stake Out

Seems whenever I travel, I claim a spot as my own and that's where I spend my time. Here's where I hung out while in the Bahamas last week ~



While I spent three days soaking in the setting, I reflected on a few other places I've staked out...


  • A lounge chair watching the sunset on the Gulf.

  • A hammock overlooking a lake.

  • A large, flat mountain boulder nestled below the trees.

  • A balcony overlooking the desert.

As beautiful as all these places are, it is unimaginable to me what awaits us in heaven. It draws my heart to home.


Psalm 145:5 On the glorious splendor of Your majesty and on Your wonderful works, I will meditate.




No comments:

Post a Comment