so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Open Letter to AJ

AJ,

Six years ago I was willing to do anything, endure anything to make our marriage right again. I thought eventually that is what happened. Now, knowing the truth, I am willing to do anything, endure anything, not to make our marriage work, but to put you in a position of desperation. Not desperate for our marriage, not desperate for our family but desperate for an encounter with Christ. It's no longer our marriage, nor our family, but rather it's the state of your soul I grieve over the most. So as you see the steps I am taking as vindictive, it is actually to leave you to no one but yourself, to break you so the only person for you to turn to is Christ Himself. It's going to hurt and you are going to deflect on me, but it's your only hope. He is your only hope. And I hope when you come face to face with Jesus, it will be on this side of Earth, and it will be in complete surrender to Him.

MAnn

Note: AJ does not read my blog. This is written in hope he will find Healing and at that time I can share this with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment