so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Friday, March 8, 2013

Open Letter: To My Mother-in-law

Dear Sandy,

When I was a little girl, I use to daydream of what I wanted my family to be like when I grew up. It was less of a fact kind of way (my husband and I with two kids and a pet living in a modest house on a cul-de-sac) but more of a feeling way. What I imagined is my husband and our children being together and there being warmth, love, and acceptance. The only thing my elementary little brain could come up with, was it could only come with God's presence. My dream has come true. But the Lord, as He often does, has given me more. Not only is this true for my immediate family, but it extends to you and Charles as well. You two love us well. You love me well. You are a glimpse of the unconditional love of Christ here on Earth. And I am forever grateful.

I love you dearly,
M


1 comment: