so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lying Low

After two weeks of what I consider a big set back (obviously hinted at by my last post), I am now lying low. With this huge unexpected, total life change, the "death" of the person I thought I knew and loved and considered my life-long companion and best friend, and other unforeseen and anticipated changes outside the revelation, I realize I need to step back, get myself together, and get an even better perspective to get healthy so I can move on. (Hopefully in time for the holidays in order that they may be filled with much love and joy and yes, even celebration!)

A friend sent this verse to me while I've been in my latest turmoil. (Thank you, S!) Though I am familiar with it, it has not come up during all this, but it is one I am clinging to now.
Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43: 18-19
Once my feet are firmly planted under me again (which I am counting on not taking too long!), I'll be back and share what the Lord has revealed and how He continues to turn beauty from ashes. God bless each of you, my friends and prayer warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment