so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Friday, December 20, 2013

A Taste

Never have I felt so loved, known, and appreciated. Yesterday was my birthday. And of course, I chose to spend it with the two most precious people in my life, my kiddos. A nice meal at home is my first choice for my birthday setting. The kids obliged. MBray prepped the sides while I manned the grill. It was delicious! Afterwards, when I opened my "present", my favorite dessert that I hadn't had in years, and then my cards which included my favorite characters and beautiful notes, I dissolved into happy tears. They know me, love me, and care for me. It was just a taste of the Lord's feelings for me. Even as I type this today, my eyes are welling up with tears. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment