so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Seek

1 Chronicles 28:9 ...If you seek Him, He will let you find Him.

I love this verse! I imagine myself in a sea of people, just another face, but earnestly searching for Him. And there He is! Already looking at me, huge smile on His face, twinkle in His eyes as if to say~ My eyes have been on you the whole time, delighting in you and anticipating your expression of joy when you find Me. Or maybe I am broken with shame, reluctantly making eye contact with Him only to discover unconditional love and forgiveness that washes over my soul.

Whether in joy or pain, grief or celebration, faithfulness or brokenness, no matter what condition or circumstance, He lets me find Him.

1 comment: