so whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God 1Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Celebrate ~ Marriage

Nineteen years ago today....

My, how we have grown!  


Our strength in our marriage is we complement each other.  AJ is humorous and optimistic.  I am realistic and inquisitive.  We've always enjoyed each others company.

Despite our strength, I came into marriage with a lot of baggage and unrealistic expectations which neither of us were aware.  It took it's toll.  Wow!  What the Lord has done!  To make a long story short, AJ is not my healer and never was intended to be.  Now that my eyes are focused above, our  relationship has become and continues to become more than I think either of us could have imagined.

Today, I celebrate my marriage!  Happy Anniversary, Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you two look like kids in your wedding photo! Your post was so encouraging. I had a lot of baggage and unrealistic expectations too. Yet God is good and faithful! Happy Anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete